PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Series 2013 (Week Two)

I have a fun activity print-out for you this week!
Just in time for Father's Day!
I formatted it so it will print as an 8 x 10, perfect for framing.

 
Remember...
 
  • You can color it.  
  • You can paint it. 
  • You can enlarge it and/or shrink it. 
  • You can use it as an embroidery pattern.
  • You can use it to make shrinky dinks.
  • You can come up with something totally new!
  • The possibilities are endless!
    I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!
     
    I'm going to give away any 8 x 10 in my shop to the most creative one!
    You can post it on your IG account and tag it #summerseries2013 to enter.
    If you don't Instagram you can email me a photo.

    Have fun and be creative!  Please remember I'm giving you this drawing for your own personal use.  Please do not use it to reproduce and/or sell.

    I'm teaching an art camp this week, so I'll be back soon to show you what we make!  :)

    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    Artsy Matilda said...

    my precious grandson is visiting this week. He is so excited about doing this for his dad. I'll post when he is finished. But I wanted you to know that an almost 10 year old boy thinks this is a very cool thing for his dad. ;-)
    xoxo