PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 13, 2013

This and That

I made a batch of hand-painted crosses this week. 
It was a very special project for me.  I didn't know what I was going to paint in them...scripture wise.
I just said a prayer asking God to lead me to the right scriptures...and that each one would be special for the person who ended up buying it.  The next day I found a Marianne Williamson book of prayers...and then I prayed over all of the crosses. 

I signed up for this course. It was my gift to myself for Mother's Day!  ;)  It's an e-course and it's only $19!
I have a total fascination with santos dolls and I can't wait to make my own!


I found this cupcake idea on Pinterest.  I made them last night for one of the first of many end-of-the-year school parties.
When we woke up this morning, all the teddy grams had gone soft from too much moisture!  lol  If you make them, don't put the teddy's in until right before serving.

I really want to get out my "real" camera and start blogging regularly again.
It's something I definitely want to work on.

Did you have a nice Mother's Day?  My kids showered me with homemade gifts and breakfast in bed.  We hung out by the pool and grilled salmon too.  I even got a 30 minute nap!  :) 

Photobucket



4 comments:

A Little Of A Lot said...

I make something similar to those cupcakes every year for my daughter to take into school, but I buy the thick sour strips and lay them on the frosting and lay the teddy on top so it looks like he's laying on a beach towel, then put a cocktail umbrella over him for shade... so far no soggy teddies :)

Unknown said...

I love that you prayed over those crosses. Your heart is so beautiful and makes me so happy.

Rachel said...

Those crosses are beautiful. And I agree with the person above - love that you prayed over them :)

Beth Morey said...

Oh those crosses. The messages you wrote on them tug at my heart. Any chance they're for sale?