PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Woodland/Gnome/Nature Themed Party

I started this painting a few months back and then put it away. 
It's time to get it back out because Ava has decided she wants a Woodland/Gnome/Nature themed party.
I have become a little (over)excited about this venture because I love all things woodland.  Now I have to get to finish this painting.  It's huge!  It measures 24" x 36"  but we will use it as the centerpiece for her party.



I just bought these guys too:   You can find the pattern here.


I was thinking more along the lines of creating our own party decor.
But she saw this set and it was over.
Found here.


I'd love to make these for all the guests.  If I can make the time.  Pattern here.

Isn't this dress lovely?  It's a little out of our budget, but it would be gorgeous.  Sold here.

We're thinking of painting bird houses as a craft, creating a fun scavenger hunt, and then finding a game to play that involves nature somehow??  Maybe planting seeds in a pot to take home?  I would love any suggestions if you have any :)

This is probably the most over-the-top I've gone for any of my children's birthday parties.
But a little girl only turns seven once, right?  :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leslie said...

oh gosh! soooo cute! I wish I would have had a little girl to do that with! my son is 19 now, not sure he would appreciate that theme of a party! ha!
and yes! your little girl only turns 7 once!

Unknown said...

LOVE this idea! Looks like you been finding some great resources! My daughters were garden gnomes for Halloween and I made their costumes, its such a fun theme!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see that painting when it is finished! Your party plan is adorable. :)