PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

Snippets from the weekend

This conversation ran through all of our minds this weekend, and we were all on the lookout for "God's artwork for us"...It is a sweet frame of mind to be in...especially when it is so easy to get caught up in the hectic pace of every day life.










The focus of our pastor's sermon this week:
(It rocked my world.)

O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you;

my soul thirsts for you;

my flesh faints for you,

as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,

beholding your power and glory.

Because your steadfast love is better than life,

my lips will praise you.

So I will bless you as long as I live;

in your name I will lift up my hands.



 My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food,

and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips,

when I remember you upon my bed,

and meditate on you in the watches of the night;

for you have been my help,

and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.

 My soul clings to you...

-Psalm 63 (ESV)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Bold In The Soul said...

it was a GREAT sermon!! and one word for this post.... TEETH!!! :) love it!