PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Kids

This morning on the way to school we saw a beautiful sunrise.
We also saw a large flock of birds sitting on the telephone wire, and the silhouette it created against the sunrise was amazing.
I said,"look guys!  Isn't that pretty?"

It was quiet for a minute and Ava said, "Mama, God gives us little pieces of art all throughout the day, doesn't he?"
Well, yes Ava, he certainly does...
*************************************************************************************




Some days these kids of mine are so silly and crazy.
Some days they teach me a whole lot of about life that I didn't know.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love when kids teach you to enjoy the simple things in life!
http://20somethinmama.blogspot.com

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

I love learning lessons from children, they seem to stick with ya :o)

Biz said...

Be still my heart, out of the mouths of children.
I love it!

Biz

Bold In The Soul said...

those goggles are friggin awesome!!! jason would LOVE a pair of those!!! :)