PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some new items..

Hi!  I made this pillow because I couldn't NOT make it.  I got the idea in my head in the middle of the night on Tuesday?, and I just had to make it.  :)

It's available here.



There are five new quilted list-makers too.


Rainbow...available here


Russian Nesting Dolls available here
(one of my favorite quotes ever!)


I made this one using Hoot by Moda...love the owl :)  Available here


Stripes and Polka Dots, available here


Fairies and Mushrooms, available here



Happy Thursday!


**************************************************************************************

UPDATE: I just opened up an email from Samaritan's Purse about the Alabama Tornado Response. God very quickly let me know I was to donate any and all proceeds from the items below straight to the Disaster Relief Units.
Sometimes I hear Him in whispers, sometimes it's loud and clear. :)

6 comments:

TheTaffs said...

Oh I love that pillow!

sarah said...

oh my goodness I just love your stuff!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

oooh, i love the pillow..and the little gnomes...and the abraham lincoln quote...so much cute stuff!

Tasha Horsley said...

i love your MOTHER pillow....so sweet!

i was thinking how cute your list booklets are too and then i saw that you found a couple spots for my little gnomies!! thank you. ;)

sara said...

Love the pillow!

Ruth said...

I love the pillow. It is so sweet.

Ruth